Complaint Review: GE Capital Retail Bank

• Updated: Sun, November 18, 2012

• Reported By: JMax — Palm Desert California United States of America
GE Capital Retail Bank
960061 Orlando FL 32896 Orlando, Florida United States of America

GE Capital Retail Bank GE Capital Just opened account, Have account # online and they Locked out of account. trying to charge fees. Orlando Florida

Just purchased furniture at Ashley furniture and was scammed into opening credit for 48 months interest free. They took 40 days to mail the statement. I called multiple times during that period to ask about statement. Someone in a different country that could not speak English was rude and of no assistance. I made a payment over the phone. Now I finally got the bill in the mail and have the account number so I try to register online and it says My information is not available online and I can't make payments. So I call and the automated service says my account is CLOSED??? Who closed it? How is it closed when I made a small payment? And of course they are now closed. So now we are screwed over. Do not open an account with these people!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-Capital-Retail-Bank/Orlando-Florida-32896/GE-Capital-Retail-Bank-GE-Capital-Just-opened-account-Have-account-online-and-they-Lock-970953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE Capital Retail Bank