Complaint Review: GE Capital Retail Bank

Nationwide USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

GE Capital Retail Bank GE Money Bank GE Capital Retail Money Bank Pay Pal Smart Connect Pay Pal & soon to be Synchrony bank lie steal cheat fraud hide falsify bribe money free invoice free money stolen money employees rude answer Nationwide

This bank is either completely "Clueless" or they think that customers are "Clueless Idiots" that have no clue what so ever of what they are doing to them. The other day I got a call from GE Capital Retail Bank that was left on my answering machine. She mentioned that she needed me to explain to her the $15.98 that was rounded off to $16.00.

Ok, well this happened two years ago when they stated my minimum payment due was $16.00. So I asked why $16.00? I was told that was the minimum payment due. Where that two cents went who knows it has disappeared just like all the other overpayments that I have sent in. Maybe it is that "Phantom" again you know he is just everywhere! What the hellll have they been doing for the last two years? Are they this backed up?

Then I get a letter from another employee at GE Capital Retail telling me they are crediting my account $21.27. At no time what so ever did I mention anything to anybody at these "Clueless Corporations" about this $21.27 yet they are crediting my account Why? This is what they do give you more then you want or are questioning just to get rid of you & keep you off their backs.

I'm turly tired of this maybe that is why they have been able to do all the "Illegal" things on a continuous basis for so long. I just want it fixed! There Bookkeeping must be an "Absolute Nightmare". I have never seen odd amounts or any amounts of money that come & go in this fashion. It is totally mind blowing.

If the video link doesn't work you can also go to You Tube Pay Pal GE Capital Synchrony Bank. Link youtube.com/watch?v=ugi4PJx7GJw

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2014 10:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-Capital-Retail-Bank/nationwide/GE-Capital-Retail-Bank-GE-Money-Bank-GE-Capital-Retail-Money-Bank-Pay-Pal-Smart-Connect-P-1151339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE Capital Retail Bank