Complaint Review: GE Capital

• Submitted: Tue, October 23, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: SAMim — United States of America
GE Capital

GE Capital Company locks out your internate access so you have to pay late charges and interest. Internet

I have been locked out of my internet access for days now and NO ONE can get me back in. If I don't make an extra payment before November 18th, they can charge me interest. Pretty convenient for them. They have an exceptionally long phone menu and you literally have to take a day off of work, (an un-paid day for me) to take care of business. They just tell me to wait 3 hours and I will be allowed back in but I am not. The web site takes you in a giant loop. They offer to take payments over the phone but they charge a fee for that and they outsource their work so you have to give your personal information to someone in some foreign country somewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-Capital/internet/GE-Capital-Company-locks-out-your-internate-access-so-you-have-to-pay-late-charges-and-in-958831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE Capital