- Report: #876602
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: GE Capital
GE CapitalPO Box 965035 Internet United States of America
GE Capital GE Care Credit levied a 4688.56 finance charge on my onine account and I was never notified, Internet
*Consumer Comment: Dont feel for you
*UPDATE Employee: We'd like to help
*Consumer Comment: Why do you let others control your payment?
*Consumer Comment: Hmm...
*Consumer Comment: accrued interest
My account balance was 4207.00 as of July 3 2011 and I was charged an $4688.56 of finance charges in July 11, 2011. I was not given any notice that this would happen. Had I know that they I never would have paid the minimal amount, I would have paid the full amount to eliminate the debt. I signed up for automatic debits from the beginning because GE Capital notorious for excessive late charges. I would like to know why GE Capital always debited my account with varying amounts although they were aware of a promotional amount. I was not given a payout option in writing before the promotion ended? Their online system does give a full account balance it only displays online transactions.
- GE Capital levied a 4688.56 finance charge and I was never notified. This more than doubled my balance.
- Also without notice, I am being charged a 26.99% APR on my balance.
- The online payment system does not provide enough information to manage my account and is misleading. It is another trap to snare a consumers.
This company has unfair business practices, a misleading online payment system and terrible customer service. I feel as if Im being extorted. I really cant afford to throw $4688.56 dollars in the garbage.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2012 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-Capital/internet/GE-Capital-GE-Care-Credit-levied-a-468856-finance-charge-on-my-onine-account-and-I-was-ne-876602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.