Complaint Review: GE Capitol Bank

• Submitted: Mon, March 04, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: rich — MILWAUKEE Wisconsin United States of America
GE Capitol Bank

GE Capitol Bank These people called me told me i was approved for a 1000 dollar loan and have 2 pay 95 dollars a month back then told me to purchase a vanilla debit card and put a 120 dollar security deposit down Internet

they ripped me off for a 120 dollars it's a scam you only talk to one person on the phone asked to speak to the supervisor told me he in a meetiing call me back i n 5 or 10 mins neva happened then phone started going to voice mail so still no word beware don't be a victim like me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-Capitol-Bank/internet/GE-Capitol-Bank-These-people-called-me-told-me-i-was-approved-for-a-1000-dollar-loan-and-1023582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE Capitol Bank