Complaint Review: GE Care Credit

• Updated: Mon, May 14, 2007

• Reported By:Glendale Arizona
GE Care Credit
WWW.GEonlineservice.com Internet U.S.A.

GE Care Credit-DISHONEST FRAUDULENT, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY Over limit fees Never get bills in the mail <---(c)---> Internet

Back in September, my son's little dog broke her leg. We paid the vet what we could ($2000) to fix it, but we were just a few hundred short. Enter GE CareCredit. We signed up to get the card. We received a $500 limit which was just enough to cover the remaining balance with the vet. Guess what? We went over a little. Enter OVERLIMIT FEES. $30 bucks?Give me a BREAK!! I have given them over $600 dollars and know how much my account STILL states I owe? 661.16. Every month it's the same. I send them the minimum PLUS to cover overlimit fees etc. I call and speak with people who try like hell to speak english, but fail just as miserably. (the reason they hire overseas is because they will work for $14 a month in pay!!)I was told today that my bill came back to them. How CONVENIENT for them. I cannot get ANY resolve in this. Only to tell my tale here on this FABULOUS website! I honestly do not know what to do and cannot afford to pay everything at once to get RID of these people. I'm a single mom and wanted to do everything I could to help my son's dog. I used all my savings to pay as much as I could up front and now I'm stuck in GE HELL. Potential GE cardholders beware. Or you could be me. Not being able to see the light at the end of this NEVERENDING GE Tunnel. So, trying to do the good thing and get medical attention for my son's dog has come back to bite me in the As*.

Heidi
Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2007 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-Care-Credit/internet/GE-Care-Credit-DISHONEST-FRAUDULENT-DO-NOT-DO-BUSINESS-WITH-THIS-COMPANY-Over-limit-fees-248636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE Care Credit