Complaint Review: GE Care Credit

• Updated: Tue, December 21, 2004

• Reported By:Hopkins Minnesota
GE Care Credit
GECareCredit.com Internet U.S.A.

GE Care Credit ripoff They are impatient hounds ripping at me in order to get their money. Internet

I put this check and another in the incorrect envelopes. GE cashed the check addressed to another company, charged me a late fee, and called me for payment. Not only are they extremely impatient for their money, they are wrecking my credit, and probably breaking laws by cashing checks not made out to them. As soon as I can, I will be paying this off and not using them again.

Hopkins, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2004 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-Care-Credit/internet/GE-Care-Credit-ripoff-They-are-impatient-hounds-ripping-at-me-in-order-to-get-their-money-123822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE Care Credit