Complaint Review: GE General Electric

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
GE General Electric
, National U.S.A.

GE thats General Electric poor coustomer service defective product

I bought GE 46 projection TV tried to enjor my life but ONLY TWO MONTHES later I got no ending nightmare! The TV cant get focus right and when I watch that TV just as I watch the 3D movie.

For the last THREE monthes, GE authorized technician tried to fix the SAME PROBLEM THREE TIMES but the same problem still there. And the GE service center still want me to follow their PROCEDURE to do the SAME processes over and over agin!

To me, this process just like a circle and no way out. I lost my confidence to GE and will not buy any GE junk TV any more!!!

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on General Electric

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-General-Electric/National/GE-thats-General-Electric-poor-coustomer-service-defective-product-2213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE General Electric