Complaint Review: GE Healthcare, Waukeska, WI

• Submitted: Wed, July 11, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 11, 2012

• Reported By: Pam — Los Gatos California United States of America
GE Healthcare, Waukeska, WI
P.O. Box 123, 3000 North Grandview Blvd., Waukesha Internet United States of America

GE Healthcare, Waukeska, WI John Hilton, Patricia Bartlett, Victoria Lamberty, Barbara Honer At home data entry, accounting total scam requesting money for software Internet

I responded to an ad from officejobs24@Yahoo.com for Data entry/typists from home.  I received an email from John Hilton and was told my resume was forwarded to the head of operations, Ms. Patricia Bartlett and instructed to set up a Yahoo IM account and add Patriciabarlett70@Yahoo.com as a contact. I was scheduled for an interview and briefing.  Yahoo is free to anyone, that should have been my first hint.

I did this on 7/8/12 and was contacted by Patricia Bartlett, picture included on her site.  After a long IM chat she stated she had to confer with her manager.  I received another email from Lina Williams [williamslina92@yahoo.com] with a very official looking job offer to sign and return.

After that I was instructed to send $278 to their vendor, Barbara Honer, Myrtle Beach SC 29577 to cover the cost of software for the laptop that would be sent via  FedEx.  I, unfortunately, sent the $278 at an additional Western Union cost of $34.
I was contacted on 7/11/12 by my trainer, Victoria Lamberty who proceeded to provide a huge list of almost $5450.99 worth of necessary equipment before my training could begin.  When I refused and stated I did not have the funds, she left to talk to her supervisor and "contact me in an hour".

This never happened because I began a deeper internet search into this company, and discovered another report from Colorado on these same individuals.  Thank you Elizabeth for filing your report.

I assume I will hear nothing from them, deleted their names from the Yahoo account, deleted the account and came to this site to report them and lick my wounded pride.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2012 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-Healthcare-Waukeska-WI/internet/GE-Healthcare-Waukeska-WI-John-Hilton-Patricia-Bartlett-Victoria-Lamberty-Barbara-Hon-910397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE Healthcare, Waukeska, WI