1) 3/22/12 11:08 AM - received an email from Micheal Moore
2) Fri 3/23/12 9:50 AM - I responded to Michelle Hewitt
as instructed in first email.
3) Fri 3/23/12 9:58 AM - Received verbal communications from Michelle Hewitt via text. Then directed me to email that was sent to me and then to Yahoo Messenger for an online interview.
4) Fri 3/23/12 12:08 PM - Received a phone call from Rick Gwaltney welcoming me to the company. I also have a saved phone call message from him on my cell.
5) More discussion via Yahoo Messenger with Michelle. Final discussion was about the purchase of accounting software to be installed onto a laptop. 3:06 pm I sent money via Western Union - ($470.00 + $40.00 transfer fee) to a Vendor Agent by the name of Melissa Fail . This money was promised to be paid back after startup.
6) Fri 3/23/12 3:31 pm - Final discussion via Yahoo Messenger was that Michelle and I would get together tomorrow morning 3/24/12 at 9:00am for further discussion.
1) 3/24/12 9:00 am - Discussion started with Michelle via Yahoo Messenger. This discussion quickly evolved to a need for a Time Keeper Software. Asking $1,500.00. I would not and could not pay that amount. Finally agreed to $300.00. 10:27 am Sent via Western Union $300.00 + $24.00 transfer fee to Vendor Agent Melissa Fail . Again this amount was promised to be returned per Michelle.
2) 3/24/12 11:38 am - Final discussion via text.
1) Contacted the Greeley Police Department to report a scam. Officer Mark Stumpf came to the house and took a full report. Case # 12G14798.
1) 3/26/12 8:28 am - I was contacted by Michelle Hewitt via text I was at work believing that I would never hear from her again. I contacted my spouse and asked her to call Officer Mark Stumpf.
2) I explained to Michelle that I had gone to work because I did not have the laptop or paperwork that she was sending me.
3) She asked if I would be home to receive the shipment from FedEx. I said no, that my spouse would receive it.
4) She then stated that she needed the shipment fee of $330.00. I said no.
5) I then told her that my Supervisor wont let me off of work.
6) After I spoke to Officer Stumpf he informed me that the Greeley Police Department was not equipped to set up a sting. Just tell them to stop all conversation with me at this point.
7) I contacted my sister-in-law and she filed a report with the FBI, Attorney General, and Tom Martino.
9) I left work at 2:15 so I could collect all of this information.
10) Michelle believes that I wont be home till 7:30pm. Still working hard to get the $330.00 from me.
11) 3/26/12 7:20PM - conversation with Michelle. She continued trying to get me to send the $330.00 for shipping of the laptop with software installed.