- Report: #860249
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: GE Healthcare
GE HealthcareScammers using Internet United States of America
GE Healthcare - scammers using Micheal Moore email@example.com, Led me to believe I would earn $35.00 per hour working from home. Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
2) Fri 3/23/12 9:50 AM - I responded to Michelle Hewitt as instructed in first email.
3) Fri 3/23/12 9:58 AM - Received verbal communications from Michelle Hewitt via text. Then directed me to email that was sent to me and then to Yahoo Messenger for an online interview.
4) Fri 3/23/12 12:08 PM - Received a phone call from Rick Gwaltney welcoming me to the company. I also have a saved phone call message from him on my cell.
5) More discussion via Yahoo Messenger with Michelle. Final discussion was about the purchase of accounting software to be installed onto a laptop. 3:06 pm I sent money via Western Union - ($470.00 + $40.00 transfer fee) to a Vendor Agent by the name of Melissa Fail . This money was promised to be paid back after startup.
6) Fri 3/23/12 3:31 pm - Final discussion via Yahoo Messenger was that Michelle and I would get together tomorrow morning 3/24/12 at 9:00am for further discussion.
1) 3/24/12 9:00 am - Discussion started with Michelle via Yahoo Messenger. This discussion quickly evolved to a need for a Time Keeper Software. Asking $1,500.00. I would not and could not pay that amount. Finally agreed to $300.00. 10:27 am Sent via Western Union $300.00 + $24.00 transfer fee to Vendor Agent Melissa Fail . Again this amount was promised to be returned per Michelle.
2) 3/24/12 11:38 am - Final discussion via text.
1) Contacted the Greeley Police Department to report a scam. Officer Mark Stumpf came to the house and took a full report. Case # 12G14798.
1) 3/26/12 8:28 am - I was contacted by Michelle Hewitt via text I was at work believing that I would never hear from her again. I contacted my spouse and asked her to call Officer Mark Stumpf.
2) I explained to Michelle that I had gone to work because I did not have the laptop or paperwork that she was sending me.
3) She asked if I would be home to receive the shipment from FedEx. I said no, that my spouse would receive it.
4) She then stated that she needed the shipment fee of $330.00. I said no.
5) I then told her that my Supervisor wont let me off of work.
6) After I spoke to Officer Stumpf he informed me that the Greeley Police Department was not equipped to set up a sting. Just tell them to stop all conversation with me at this point.
7) I contacted my sister-in-law and she filed a report with the FBI, Attorney General, and Tom Martino.
9) I left work at 2:15 so I could collect all of this information.
10) Michelle believes that I wont be home till 7:30pm. Still working hard to get the $330.00 from me.
11) 3/26/12 7:20PM - conversation with Michelle. She continued trying to get me to send the $330.00 for shipping of the laptop with software installed.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2012 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-Healthcare/internet/GE-Healthcare-scammers-using-Micheal-Moore-mooremicheal001gmailcom-Led-me-to-believe-860249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.