Complaint Review: GE Healthcare/Betty Williams

• Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: Adam — Mountain Home Texas United States of America
GE Healthcare/Betty Williams
Internet/Philladelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

GE Healthcare/Betty Williams "Carl" Work at home PC software scam Internet/Philladelphia, Pennsylvania

I was first contacted, unsolicited by betty williams by text message on my cell phone inquiring about my interest in employment and presented herself as hiring manager for both GE Health Care AND Global Healthcare Group. She was considering me for an at home data entry/accounting position. We chatted online via Yahoo messenger.

MS Williams continued to contact me over the course of a weekend always after sundown, and well into the late night hours. She finally explained that my hiring me was contingent upon my obtaining some obscure accounting software that I would have to aquire, prior to my starting work. And, the only way to obtain the software , was to purchase it in advance by way of sending a wire in the amount of $278.00 to the American vendor, for the software manufacturer, located in Australia (I did  research the company).

The vendor was also located in Pennsylvania; in Pittsburgh. Interestingly enough, the vendor/receiver (Western Union) Shares the same name as the city in the state of Washington: Takayla  (Takayla Washington). The total amount paid out to Western Union from my bank debit card is: $302.80.

I continue to receive text messages from Betty Williams, and a second individual involved, texting, requesting join them on yahoo messenger to chat about issues unknown, in an effort to scam additional monies from me.

I have kept a running printed transcript of all my chats with Betty Williams, each time we have chatted on Yahoo messenger. I also have her text message id , her email address, and the text id of the other individual texting me. I have the receipts from my wire transfer at Western Union as well.

Additionally, ywo additional fraud reports have been filed: www.fraud.com, and www.Ic3.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 09:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-HealthcareBetty-Williams/InternetPhilladelphia-Pennsylvania-/GE-HealthcareBetty-Williams-Carl-Work-at-home-PC-software-scam-InternetPhilladelphia-940937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE Healthcare/Betty Williams