Complaint Review: GE MONEY BANK

PO Box 981493 El Paso, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 1 800 213 5077
  • Web:
  • Category: Kitchens

GE MONEY BANK GEMB / Home Design-hi-PJL, GEM / Project Line First I was working with Sears on some replacing Kitchen Cabinets Spechles El Paso, Texas

*Author of original report: Kitchen Cabinets with stick on upgrades for Kitchens

*Consumer Comment: Wondering

I purchased a special cabinet refinishing out of a Veterans magazine with Sears. 1 no interest and one year to begin payments. After beginning my payments my acct which was giving to GE and I was paying $300.00 from my bank acct and the note continued to increase. What is up with this picture? I have suspended payment. Because Now I have a note of 18,000 dollars pluse in stead of a acct with less then the three years paying.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2010 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-MONEY-BANK/El-Paso-Texas-79998-1439/GE-MONEY-BANK-GEMB-Home-Design-hi-PJL-GEM-Project-Line-First-I-was-working-with-Sear-617571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE MONEY BANK

Kitchen Cabinets with stick on upgrades for Kitchens

AUTHOR: Marvishoodjr - (United States of America)

This cabinet situation has gotten out of hand. Like I stated before this was a contract with Sears Roebuck. The advertisement was in a Veterans magazine Now GEBank Has jacked my account up to twice the amount that I was to pay. I was sending $300.00 a month that was not being added as payments or something. My account was goining up in stead of down. Have tried to reach them by land line and I end up speaking to someone in India and they can't tell you anything. Ask to speak to an American Supervisop and they hang up on you. I sure would like to contact a lawyer whm have previous dealings with this type of situation. What a rip-off.The cabinets started out at $13000.00 and now they stated that I owe well above $18000.00

Marvelous

Wondering

AUTHOR: Susan - (USA)

How much did your kitchen makeover cost?

Also, I have never heard of no intrest, no payments for 1 year.  My guess is your contract says no intrest if you pay it in full in a year.