Complaint Review: GE Money Bank/ Carecredit

• Submitted: Tue, August 04, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, August 04, 2009

• Reported By:denver Colorado
GE Money Bank/ Carecredit
geonlineservice.com Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

GE Money Bank/ Carecredit GE Money Bank Stole my Money Orlando Florida

Is there anything I can do about GE Money Bank I purchased a pair of eyeglasses on a Carecredit credit card through my Dentist which covered Dental and Vision. I mailed a money order for the payment in full on 4/6/9 GE Money Bank cashed it on 4/15/9 and never posted it too my account I have traced the money order and I have mailed and faxed several copies to this company in the meantime that keep charging me late fee's for the monthly payment I closed my account back in April when the claimed they never received it and their collections dept is harrasing me to make a payment, when I paid it in full on 4/6/9. I've spoken to several different supervisors such as Kristin, Kevin and Brock none helped me gave me a fax number and I don't hear back.

denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2009 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-Money-Bank-Carecredit/Orlando-Florida-32896/GE-Money-Bank-Carecredit-GE-Money-Bank-Stole-my-Money-Orlando-Florida-476457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE Money Bank/ Carecredit