Complaint Review: GE Money Bank

• Updated: Thu, February 16, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Mission Viejo California United States of America
GE Money Bank
P.O. Box El Paso TX 79998 USA El Paso, Texas United States of America

GE Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank Unbelievable Consumer Fraud! El Paso, Texas

On 11/02/2011 I opted to pay off an interest-free loan early with GE, paying the $3,814 per my monthly statement.

The next month I received a bill with a late fee of $29.99 + $2.00 interest charge. Since then the amount has been ballooning, along with harassing phone calls day and night.

After calling last week, the condescending woman told me I had looked at the wrong statement and I got no where with her.

This morning when I called I immediately asked to be connected with a manager, who picked up the phone eventually. He stated that my balance was now $116 and said I should have paid $52 more to pay off my loan last Novembe. $52? Where did THAT amount come from?

After getting no where with him, he decided to "reduce" my balance to $66.13, and then added $15 for doing it over the phone. To get them out of my life, I paid it; however, I told him to close my account and I will NEVER do ANY business with them again.

After what happened to me last year with my first GE loan, I am DONE with them. No wonder there is a GE and Al-Qaeda link! GE is a four letter word in my world and I've informed my family and friends of their business tactics.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2012 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-Money-Bank/El-Paso-Texas-79998/GE-Money-Bank-GE-Capital-Retail-Bank-Unbelievable-Consumer-Fraud-El-Paso-Texas-840262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE Money Bank