Complaint Review: G.E. Money Bank

• Submitted: Mon, August 30, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, August 30, 2010

• Reported By: Mandy — Magnolia Texas U.S.A.
G.E. Money Bank
garland texas Garland, Texas United States of America

G.E. Money Bank Wal-Mart Credit Card Did not apply my online payments and charged me late fees- Garland, Texas

I got the Wal-Mart credit card through G.E. money bank in April of 2010.

In 4 months of making payments at 2 payments per month, Wal-mart only applied 1 of 4 payments that I made using their online payment system!

They charged me late fees and penalities until the card was maxed out, then sent me a letter stating that the account had been closed, and the balance was due even though I no longer had use of the card!

This is crap! I will only pay the minimum payment to keep this from negatively affecting my credit until I get my new car, then that's it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2010 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-Money-Bank/Garland-Texas-77355/GE-Money-Bank-Wal-Mart-Credit-Card-Did-not-apply-my-online-payments-and-charged-me-late-635693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on G.E. Money Bank