sticks

• Submitted: Wed, November 22, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, November 22, 2006

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
GE Money Bank
PO Box 960061 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

GE Money Bank WARNING: 0% purchase payments not being allocated to the correct purchase two Purchases at HH Gregg Orlando Florida

I made two Purchases at HH Gregg.

The 1st was a GE dishwasher, a Electric Range (0% until 1/15/07)

The second was a GE Refrigerator (0% until 5/15/08)

I was told that my payments would be allocated to the 1st purchase until it was paid off and then my payments would be allocated to the second purchase. I was looking at my statment and realized that my payment was being allocated to both and that I may not have my 1st puchase paid off in time. I called customer service and they did allocate the payments of the second purchase to the first. I am writing this as a WARNING to others to check their GE accounts so that they do not get charged interest unfairly.

James
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2006 10:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-Money-Bank/Orlando-Florida-32896/GE-Money-Bank-WARNING-0-purchase-payments-not-being-allocated-to-the-correct-purchase-tw-221905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE Money Bank