• Report: #620048

GE Money Bank\GEMB
5300 Kings Island Drive Mason, Ohio United States of America

GE Money Bank\GEMB GE MONEY BANK Credit card services Mason, Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Confused..

I don't know what kind of scam GEMB is pulling, but here is what happened. In June 2010, I applied for several credit cards--they were all approved. I tried to use one and it was declined. I called GEMB and was told that they was was suspicious activity on my acoounts due to so many being opened at once. I said, okay, that is fine-what do I need to do. I talked to a woman named Valerie Selby who told me I have to send her various forms of verification. I sent her tons of verification. Much more than they asked for.

Today, July 4, I find out that they have closed all of my credit cards. So now, I have all these inquiries on my reports, and all the accounts say CLOSED BY CREDIT GRANTOR.

I called several times, and nobody seems to know anything. GEMB is a fruad. BEWARE. Do NOT do business with them

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2010 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-Money-BankGEMB/Mason-Ohio-45640/GE-Money-BankGEMB-GE-MONEY-BANK-Credit-card-services-Mason-Ohio-620048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE Money Bank\GEMB

Confused..

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

There seems to be something a bit confusing.

Were all of the cards you applied for under GEMB?  Were all of the cards closed under GEMB?  Were the cards that were closed all opened at the same time?  How many cards are involved here?