Complaint Review: GE Money Bank/Wal-Mart Money Card

• Updated: Mon, October 10, 2011

• Reported By: william dotson — Herington Kansas United States of America
GE Money Bank/Wal-Mart Money Card
P.O. Box 1187 Monrovia, California United States of America

GE Money Bank/Wal-Mart Money Card went to social security and Veterans Disibility and routed money that was going to my bank Here in Herington wothout my authorization to GE Momey Bank/Wal-mart Money card I did not activate the money Monrovia, California

*Consumer Comment: Try giving it another day

*Author of original report: GE Money Bank /Wal-Mart Money Card No Help

*UPDATE Employee: GE Money - We'd Like to Help

I, requested a Wal-mart Money card on line with my computer snd the card was sent and I received it, After reading  the card holder agreement I desided I would not activate the card However some one Rerouted my Socoal security check and my Veterans Disibility check, after calling the wal-mart money card customer service. Associates I was told that my funds would be sent back to the Treasure Department and I would hear from the treasurer with in 5 days, after about 2 weeks later I still had not hear from any one, I called  them back and let the social security reprensentive talk to Frank customer service . The social security Reprensitive put a trace on the two chechs and they had not arrived as I was told they would. First contact was 8 september 2011, contact today 28 september 2011 On 8 september I ask them to send me a check for the two checks Totaling $ 2,695.00, And I would cash the check and when the counsil check come back to them we would have settled the matter, However I was told by the listed personnel that the GE Bank and wal-mart money card did not do business like that and I was told the funds would be sent out and I called back on the 12 of September 2011 and was told the funds was sent out to the treasurer on 12 September today is 28September and still no funds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2011 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-Money-BankWal-Mart-Money-Card/Monrovia-California-91017/GE-Money-BankWal-Mart-Money-Card-went-to-social-security-and-Veterans-Disibility-and-rou-782706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE Money Bank/Wal-Mart Money Card

Try giving it another day

AUTHOR: Steven - (U.S.A.)

Today is a government holiday and banks and most other financial institutions are closed today. I am pretty sure there is no one around to even talk to.

GE Money Bank /Wal-Mart Money Card No Help

AUTHOR: william dotson - (United States of America)

I,sent a E-Mail to GE Money Bank and Wal-Mart Money Card to take them up on their rebutle "We can help"

I, was ask to send name, of account holder and contact phone # . and address I did this some time aterr I sent another E-Mail asking them when was I going to hear from them, and about two or 3 days after that I received a call from A person By the name Ebino, who said he was one of the managers and he would investiage the problem and get back with me that Thursday or the first thing Friday morning and I did not hear from him on date and time and I call the Number he left me with and talked to a person name James and he told me that Albino was checking out the situation and would get back to me and today is monday the 10 of October and still have not received my $2,695.00 so some one is using my funds and letting me pay insuffent fund Fees. On ckecks I wrote on my bank account. I feel that I have been Ripped Off by theat whole System .  William Dotson

GE Money - We'd Like to Help

AUTHOR: GECapitalCares - (USA)

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems and would like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account
- Mailing address associated with the account
- Your contact phone number
- Reference code DM 092911_ror

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,