Complaint Review: GE Moneybank

• Reported By: Anonymous — Nationwide Internet United States of America
GE Moneybank
Nationwide United States of America

GE Moneybank Loans Internet, Nationwide

This company, GE Money bank, approved me for a loan for $3500 which they stated would be deposited into my account within a few hours.

They asked me to go and get a Money Pak for the first payment amount so they knew I could afford it. Stupidly I complied. Not only did they take my $214, of course they didn't deposit the $3500. I called them they said it would all be taken care of in an hour from that call. Of course that did not happen. They never answered the phone again and never deposited any money.

They are a true scam. But I was stupid. I did know better.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2012 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-Moneybank/nationwide/GE-Moneybank-Loans-Internet-Nationwide-973265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE Moneybank