Complaint Review: GE-Zurich

• Submitted: Tue, August 07, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 07, 2007

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
GE-Zurich
Po Box 100 Rapid City, South Dakota U.S.A.

GE-Zurich waiting foe washer repair 6wks./ 2nd repair wait Ripoff Rapid City South Dakota

Ge-Zurich set me up with repair for 7/18/07 for my maytag washer.Unfortuneately no repair person showed up.They set me up again for today 8/08/07 and again no show.

I was told when I called on 7/18 that the business they use is ALWAYS reliable. They wouldn't set me up with another repair service and the gentlemen I spoke to appeared to be in a hurry.

I called today,8/08, and was given a phone number to call which only led to more number pushing on the phone. After over 1 hour of pushing buttons, I was told call tomorrow, our office is now closed. I was 5 minutes too late.

This wasn't my first experience with them. I just happen to be the person that gives another chance or two.
1ST washer 09/23 same experience as above,
2Nd dryer 3/23, 3/29,4/05 & 4/16

Having a household of 9, my washer is a necessarity.

Maggie
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2007 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-Zurich/Rapid-City-South-Dakota-57709/GE-Zurich-waiting-foe-washer-repair-6wks-2nd-repair-wait-Ripoff-Rapid-City-South-Dakota-265895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE-Zurich