Complaint Review: GE capital bank

po box 32014 orlando, Florida USA
  • Phone: 813-379-6930
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

GE capital bank Jack woods rude, offensive, deragatory, no empathy, sneaky, cunning and charming to get my money orlando Florida

*Consumer Comment: No, Thank Yourself!

hi, my mother was in the hospital and i had ridiculous amount of school fees, so i started doing pay day loans. I did not call this company GE capital, but every day my cell and house phone would ring. On aug 29 2013, i had a desperate moment, i had bills due and 0 dollars in the bank. I checked my voice mail and on it there was this message that they approved me for a loan for up to 10,000. i thought it was one of those loan applications that got denied that was approved. i call GE back and they went through this whole legit speech which sounded good. they said i needed to show that i have 200 dollars in my bank account nothing will be debited. i got my pay check from my employer and deposited it in my account to show that i have proof of 200 dollars. they said to get a money pack card for 200 dollars and the money wont come off i can use it to pay my bills. I wait 4hrs with corresponding back and forth with them. finally they called back with account money and said i need to deposit 460 dollars more to get my 5000 dollars. i explained to them i gave them my last money, my mother is in the hospital i am paying her medical bills and my school fees etc. i have 2 kids its back to school the works . the end result is he saying i lost my money and thats that. then he hung up the phone. Thanks GE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-capital-bank/orlando-Florida/GE-capital-bank-Jack-woods-rude-offensive-deragatory-no-empathy-sneaky-cunning-and-c-1080268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE capital bank

No, Thank Yourself!

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

First off, this is probably NOT the well known GE.  Secondly, where did you ever hear of a loan company wanting your checking account info so they could see how much money you have in there and then continue to ask you to deposit more and they "won't take any"?  You fell for a scheme, plain and simple.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC