Complaint Review: GE capital loans

• Updated: Thu, July 03, 2014

• Reported By: madd as hell — myrtle South Carolina
GE capital loans
, Select State/Province USA

GE capital loans Jason james and roger woods I received a call abiut a loan I applied for a few weeks back I got a call from GE capital loan well its a scam they bet me for 300$ and no loan and they refuse to repay my money back to me jackville beach florida

Ge capital is a ripoff they told me they approved me for a 2000 dollars then told me I needed to go to cvs get a green dot card 1st for $115 the amout of my monthly payments then another card with $155 on it desperately in need of cash I did it and got 0$ there mean and nasty when u call and keep u on hold for long periods of time prob hoping I would hang up  jason james & roger woods are there names there using these num  904-435-5354 & 904-435-4124 florida or god know where nothing but a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2014 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-capital-loans/Select-StateProvince/GE-capital-loans-Jason-james-and-roger-woods-I-received-a-call-abiut-a-loan-I-applied-for-1157952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE capital loans