Complaint Review: GE capitol cons cardco, HH Gregg

• Submitted: Thu, December 12, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, December 12, 2002

• Reported By:westfield Indiana
GE capitol cons cardco, HH Gregg
PO box 9001557 Louisville Ky 40290 - 1557 indpls, Indiana U.S.A.

GE capital cons cardco HH Gregg ovation ripoff indianapolis Indiana

I read the report about GE Capitol cons cardco (notice the word cons) and I have had GE cards with ovation and hh gregg . These companys have had many complaints from their customers and they still choose to use them. They don't care!In 1999 i had a 6 months same as cash on through ovation. the first account was paid 5 days before it matured and cashed a day before.they said they never got the payment. I sent them a copy to kathlean kramer. All this communication of faxing; mailing, many many phone calls , took over a year.

This is because different departments do not cooperate with each other in this company. You have to find out if the guy that opens your proof of payment will channal it to the right place.And nobody did. It took many times of sending them the same cancelled check.During this I bought more stuff and did another 6 month same as cash . I told Dan Weaver the salesman, about having problems with the card. He told me they have alot of people complain. So I filled out another app. which he said was a differnt company. When I got my statment it was ge capitol. I paid this one off before I settled with the first card.I had a minor problem with this too but it has faded my memory . whatever it was it was resolved .

The problem is they always make you prove to them that they have your check in their account. They do nothing to help. also 6 months same as cash used to mean, as long as it was paid off, in 6 monthes ,it was the same price .Now you have to make min payments, which I never remember the salesman going over the minimum payment. Hes not worried about the min payment. Because hes not finacing it. Nor does he know how much the paymnt will be . So most salesmen probably won't mention it will they.

Its all cleared up now but it was all thanks to myself, because none of the above mentioned ever helped. I wont get a GE card so unless I have cash I dont shop Ovation or Hh Gregg.

Bob
Indpls, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2002 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-capitol-cons-cardco-HH-Gregg/indpls-Indiana/GE-capital-cons-cardco-HH-Gregg-ovation-ripoff-indianapolis-Indiana-38076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE capitol cons cardco, HH Gregg