Complaint Review: GECCCC, Patty Cake

• Submitted: Thu, April 15, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, April 15, 2004

• Reported By:Acampo California
GECCCC, Patty Cake
1400 Turbine Drive Rapid City, North Dakota U.S.A.

GECC - GE Capital Credit Patty Cake ripoff High interest rate rude accusive unprofessional behavior of employees refused services refusal to speak with supervisor Rapid City North Dakota

This company has been harrassing me from day one, they lied about their professional services, I purchased a motorcyle from the Honda Corp. they quoted me an interest rate after signing the contract I discovered I was charged a higher rate. I had a wreck on my bike, it was determined to be totalled. The insurance company had trouble dealing with this company for a payoff, so the payment was delayed because of their neglect to respond in a timely manner.

Upon the insurance company fianlly getting a response they continually harrassed me, calling me at work, my cell phone, accusing me of lying, that I still owned the bike and was riding it, they were rude when I called and tried to explain my position, they were not interested they only wanted their money they said. I feel ripped off, a supervisor was not available to speak to, said they didn't know who was on duty.

They were belligerent, my mom called for me and they treated her the same way, she told them they were very unorganized and unprofessional, they again refused to help. She tried to explain a hardship and that I was complying as I could. They were trying to state I had not make a payment, it was on the payment stub, they also demanded a payment of which was not due yet. What a great company!!!!!

Timothy
Acampo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2004 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GECCCC-Patty-Cake/Rapid-City-North-Dakota-57703-4719/GECC-GE-Capital-Credit-Patty-Cake-ripoff-High-interest-rate-rude-accusive-unprofessional-87750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GECCCC, Patty Cake