Complaint Review: GECRB/Sam's Club DC

• Updated: Tue, September 25, 2012

• Reported By: Nichelle — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
GECRB/Sam's Club DC
PO Box 965005 Orlando, Florida United States of America

GECRB/Sam's Club DC Nonreponsive to multiple requests to address account charge-off from 2009 - Orlando, Florida

I took over the finances for my elderly uncle and aunt in September 2011. As a part of my financial audit, I saw the charge from GECRB/Sam's Club on their credit reports. The account is listed a charge-off as of Dec 2009 but the account is still open. So, I've tried to call because I want to resolve this account.

However, I can't get anyone to help me.  I have called several different numbers many times. Once I was routed to five different people within one call.  I've called the number on the credit report, called the number listed on the website, and called other numbers listed just to see if I can get anywhere.  NOTHING!!!!

I've been trying to contact GECRB/Sam's Club since Sept 2011 without any luck.... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GECRBSams-Club-DC/Orlando-Florida-32896/GECRBSams-Club-DC-Nonreponsive-to-multiple-requests-to-address-account-charge-off-from-946459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GECRB/Sam's Club DC