Complaint Review: GECU

• Updated: Thu, August 08, 2013

• Reported By: ingrobles — Juarez Texas
GECU
7227 Viscount Blvd El Paso, Texas USA

GECU Government Employees Credit Union Great El Paso Credit Union Business account problems with GECU in el paso El Paso Texas

I have been have problems on this credit union for my business and my husband said we change it. It was good on the first year and now they is take money from in the business account we have. They don't tell me first and they are supoposed to tell me first because we did not say is okay and they do not call me or my husband first. We made a complain to them and they are tell my husband that they are sending one letter but we do not get it. They are not nice to me and my husband call and they are not nice with him. We close our member and account on this place. We had it a saving account to and we close. Go to any place is better than this place. They are nice when we open are account but then they do this to me and we don't like this. Is not to much money okay but they don't tell to us first. We go to gecu and we tell them and they making us feel to them we are not important and they only say to me that they sending a letter first. Okay we wanting to know where they are sending becuase we no getting the letter. We will close business and saving account to and we change to a more better place. This is not good to do to customer like this. We have business in el paso for many years and we don't do like this to customer. They making me feel not important and one lady next with me say she don't blaming me to closing my account because she is hear how they are talking to me like we are not important.  no se preocupan por sus clientes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GECU/El-Paso-Texas-79925/GECU-Government-Employees-Credit-Union-Great-El-Paso-Credit-Union-Business-account-proble-1074145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GECU