Complaint Review: GEEKSAUTO dot com

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: Kirstenmia — DeTour Village Michigan
GEEKSAUTO dot com
internet Internet, Michigan United States of America

GEEKSAUTO dot com geeksauto auto parts & salvage GEEKSAUTO unlawfully charged debit card for $8.85. Internet, Michigan

When I checked my bank statement this morning I found a charge to GEEKSAUTO.COM in the amount of $8.85. I had not made any purchases online so I googled them and found out that this has been occuring lately. I didn't make any online purchase from them in any amount. I called their business number and explained to the man who answered that I had been charged for something I had not purchased and I was immediately disconnected. I called back and the line connection was horrible and I could hardly understand the woman I was speaking to. I explained again I had been charged for something I had not purchased and she asked me for my credid card number. I told her I didn't have it at hand that I was going to call my bank now.

I called the bank and explained what was going on and they cancelled my card and filed a complaint.

Signed by a Mom who has to make every $ count.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GEEKSAUTO-dot-com/Internet-Michigan-/GEEKSAUTO-dot-com-geeksauto-auto-parts-salvage-GEEKSAUTO-unlawfully-charged-debit-card-f-1039753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GEEKSAUTO dot com