Complaint Review: GEICO

• Updated: Sun, May 11, 2014

• Reported By: Muhammad Qamar — Katy Texas
GEICO
Nationwide USA

GEICO, GEICO Advantage Insurance Company Car is nor repaired for over two months; GEICO called last week that they were going to tow my car to a shop on 5/7/2014 but never did. Houston Texas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Questions

My car has been waiting to be repaired by GEICO for over two months now.

After I filed a complaint with Texas Department of Insurance; GEICO's manager (Arnie) contacted me on May 7, 2014 at 12:10pm and said they were going to have my car towed over to a mercedes repair shop. I waited all day but no one called or came to tow the car.  I contacted GEICO numerous times but each time they asked me to wait.  As of taoday, May 11, 2014; I am still waiting...

My car is not drivable and parked in the garage is causing additional damages to the car; the car is now almost sitting on the front right wheel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2014 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GEICO/nationwide/GEICO-GEICO-Advantage-Insurance-Company-Car-is-nor-repaired-for-over-two-months-GEICO-c-1145780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GEICO

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Questions

AUTHOR: Crain1983 - ()

What was the nature of the delay? Did they provide a reason?