Complaint Review: GEMB (GE Money Bank)

• Submitted: Sat, February 06, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, February 06, 2010

• Reported By: Anne — Buffalo New York United States of America
GEMB (GE Money Bank)
PO BOX 960061 Orlando, Florida United States of America

GEMB (GE Money Bank) Confirmed payments never post- They charge late fee; returned check fees; min. finance charge fees. I am sure the goal is to void my 3 yr promo fee Orlando , Florida

GE Money Bank does not post confirmed payments- then charge late fees, minimun finance fees; returned check fees when check did not get returned.

I called, had the fee reversed, I had to make a phone payment while talking to someone across the world who I could not understand ( how convenient)-----

only to find the same thing happen next month.  I could not get a confirmation page after making my paymnet online. The page just didn't exsist, was sent back to sign in page

I believe the goal is to terminate my 36 month interest free promotion.I will report this to my attorney general in New York State.I am tired of the banks ripping us off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2010 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GEMB-GE-Money-Bank/Orlando-Florida-32896-0061/GEMB-GE-Money-Bank-Confirmed-payments-never-post-They-charge-late-fee-returned-check-565635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GEMB (GE Money Bank)