Complaint Review: GEMB / WALMART DC - Credit Card Issuers

• Submitted: Sun, February 24, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, February 24, 2008

• Reported By:Middleburg Florida
GEMB / WALMART DC - Credit Card Issuers
P.O. Box 981416, El Paso, Texas U.S.A.

GEMB / WALMART DC - Credit Card Issuers Issued a card to someone who was not me even though I had a fraud alert on all 3 credit Bureau's advising any credit issuer to call before giving me a credit card. El Paso Texas

Issued a card to someone who was not me even though I had a fraud alert on all 3 credit Bureau's advising any credit issuer to call before giving me a credit card. Now they said they would fix it a send me a letter and I have received NOTHING and it is now on all 3 of my reports and I have not received any paperwork from this company.

I spoke to them on the phone and ask why the card was issued and where it was sent and they could not and would not answer me. I and ask for a number to the cooperate office and they said there was not one or an address. I moved on and ask for a number to the legal department and again they said there is not one of those either.

I ask what happens if there was a suit, who would handle it and they said I would just have to call the same number that I just did.

The said that I would have to fill out a police report. I called the police to the house and he said that he could not do anything until the company sends me some documentation.

I am still waiting for some paperwork on an account that should have never been opened.

In the meantime I keep getting credit alerts telling me now it is on all 3 credit reports and there is now a high balance on the card..

Opfloridaguy
Middleburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2008 09:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GEMB-WALMART-DC-Credit-Card-Issuers/El-Paso-Texas-79998-1416/GEMB-WALMART-DC-Credit-Card-Issuers-Issued-a-card-to-someone-who-was-not-me-even-thoug-311701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GEMB / WALMART DC - Credit Card Issuers