- Report: #487584
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: GEMFIND
GEMFINDwww.gemfind.net Newport Beach, California United States of America
GEMFIND gemfind.com gemfind.net Alex Fetanat Gemfind.net sold me an expensive membership in a b2b online network. Gemfind misled me to believe that there we a lot of other members. Turns out there are almost NO other members. Gemfind fraud. Newport Beach, California
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Answer to this so called complaint
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is a Hoax
* : Additional information gemfind gemfind.com gemfind.net Alex Fetanat scam scammer
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I am very computer savvy.
Anyway GEMFIND misled me to believe that there were MANY other jewelers and dealers on this network. Well, I did my own checking and turns out there are MAYBE 50 - YES MAYBE FIFTY members total. If that many!
The gemfind network is a joke. It is worthless.
Like trying to sell diamonds in a empty room.
WHAT A RIP OFF! Not worth $200 a month not worth two cents a month.
I also looked into GEMFIND.COM their other network. SAME JOKE SAME NONSENSE. The site wanted me to pay a LOT to get a exclusive region but turns out Gemfind is just taking all of everyone's money and NOT SPENDING A DIME ON ADVERTISING.
They misled my business associate there - he cancelled as soon as he figured out the scam.
SO - what GEMFIND is doing is this:
1. They collect monthly fees - and promise to do advertising, or at least offer you a network where there are some other members - some action.
2. They pocket all your money (monthly dues) and do not spend a DIME to expand the network or advertise.
3. Gemfind lies to you and misleads you into thinking that there is a lot of traffic on their website - there is almost NONE because they spend zero on advertising.
4. Also there are MAYBE fifty members on this gemfind.net network. WHAT A JOKE. WHAT A RIP OFF.
I AM VERY UPSET. On top of this all those jokers keep trying to sell me a WEBSITE. What does that have to do with anything? After all the money I paid these jokers they should give me a FREE website.
Goodbye, and good riddance. DO not EVER let GEMFIND rip you off again.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2009 11:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GEMFIND/Newport-Beach-California-92660/GEMFIND-gemfindcom-gemfindnet-Alex-Fetanat-Gemfindnet-sold-me-an-expensive-membership-i-487584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.