Complaint Review: GEMM

• Submitted: Mon, October 15, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: Pecks — Weirton West Virginia United States of America

GEMM Rip-off, non-payment, Internet

I'm also writing concerning the online music store GEMM because I'm also not receiving payments on time.  In my previous experiences with this site, the delays were a matter of days.  Now it is weeks.
Their excuse to me was that they were moving offices and that the accounting department had not caught up with payments (this was in July).

This time I was told that they are still have accounting issues and that the date of the transaction is not the date I was to be paid.  I knew that and copied back their claim that my payment had been automatically sent October 1 and that I might even receive it sooner.  Hah.

Their reply was that they would see if tech support could correct or change that automated email notice.  I suggested that they should check with accounting to see about getting their act together and also expressed the opinion that I probably wasn't the only one who was receiving late payment.  I reminded them that having GEMM hang on to OUR money for several weeks longer meant that they were earning the interest on it.

And then I googled about GEMM not sending payments to sellers on time.  And found you site and another complaint.  It appears that is not only holding payments but using different lies to persuade their sellers that all is well with the world.

It isn't, GEMM.  You need us and our stock a lot more than we need to deal with a dishonest company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GEMM/internet/GEMM-Rip-off-non-payment-Internet-955422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GEMM