Complaint Review: GEMoney

• Submitted: Sat, April 16, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, April 16, 2011

• Reported By: Barbara — Old Saybrook Connecticut United States of America
Orlando, Florida United States of America

GEMoney Fee for late payment that was two days late although paid electronically a day before. Retailers make you think that you are using their card but you are really dealing with GEMONEY who outsources j Orlando, Florida

I was charged a late fee of 15.00 because my payment was late.  I made the payment electronically the day before it was due.  I did not read the fine print because I was anxious to get my eyeglasses from Lenscrafters and wasn't told by anyone of the unusual late fee that doesn't give one a few days grace. I resent them taking my 15.00 dollars from me so easily. Money I need much more than they do.

No point in calling to protest as they outsource their jobs and you end up speaking to someone with an accent that you can't understand and  who speaks to one in supercilious tones. I will never, never deal with a company that uses GEMONEY to do their collecting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2011 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GEMoney/Orlando-Florida-32896/GEMoney-Fee-for-late-payment-that-was-two-days-late-although-paid-electronically-a-day-b-718322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GEMoney