Complaint Review: GENE ROSSANO

• Updated: Thu, February 16, 2012

• Reported By: Wes — nokomis Florida United States of America
GENE ROSSANO
425 Laurel Road E. nokomis, Florida United States of America

GENE ROSSANO BEST DRY CLEANERS (GENE ROSSANO) GENE ROSSANO with best dry cleaners should be shut down!! more like worst dry cleaners rip off!!!! nokomis, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: LET'S GET AT THE TRUTH!

Gene Rossano scammed us out of $110 dollars....said he cleaned the carpet but never actually cleaned it. Still reaks of dog pee and has dirt all over the back of it .Asking him if he would smell it, he said " I cannot smell". THIS GUY ( GENE ROSSANO) IS A BAD MAN AND NO ONE SHOULD EVER GO TO HIM FOR ANY DRY CLEANING SERVICE.  The shop is located in a hole in the wall with 3 other trashy shops in the same open floor. Gene Rossano should not be in service and should be shut down for good for ripping people off. This shop is also very unprofessional, VERY. I would never recommend GENE ROSSANO or best dry cleaners to any one else ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2011 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GENE-ROSSANO/nokomis-Florida-34275/GENE-ROSSANO-BEST-DRY-CLEANERS-GENE-ROSSANO-GENE-ROSSANO-with-best-dry-cleaners-should-b-772675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GENE ROSSANO

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

LET'S GET AT THE TRUTH!

AUTHOR: GeneatBest - (United States of America)

The Sarasota County Deputy told John Wakley and group to leave and not return to my store for any reason. Anyone doubting my story can get a copy of he police report from the Sarasota County Sherriffs Office.

Anyone doubting the veracity of my statements is welcome to go to the

Testimonials page on my businesses web site at http://www.BestDryCleanersFL.com/Testimonials.aspx.

Read what my customers have written, signed and dated about Best Dry Cleaners
FL.There are a huge number of satisfied, happy customers.

The real story on file with the Sarasota county 911 operator and the police report filed by the responding Sarasota county Deputy is:

John and family all raised their voices. John raised his voice to a yelling and threatening tone while waving his finger and hand close in to my face.

I, Gene, calmly requested that he and the other three lower their voices out of respect for the Blessings Thrift Shop which is where my shop is located within.

I, Gene, further requested that John Wakely stop the threatening gestures.

I further requested that only John speak as his was the only name on my cleaning
ticket.

After not paying any attention to my requests to lower his and their voices and to stop the threatening gestures I advised John and Family including his very strong looking son, who was quite agitated, that I would have to call 911.

John said go ahead. I did. All four people then realized that I had called 911. They moved quickly out to their vehicle putting the rug in the trunk. When they saw me exit the building talking with 911 and watching for the Deputies to arrive they got out of their vehicle and stood by it until two Sherriffs Deputies vehicles arrives at the same time from different directions a few seconds later and blocked the entrance and exit to the parking lot.

The dispatcher has a complete record of our complete 911 conversation detailing all events from when John Wakley and family arrived until the Deputies arrived.
I told the Deputies that when John Wakley and group came to pick up the rug, which we had just re-cleaned twice at no charge, they claimed it still had a bad odor and that the wear spots on the back were still there.

I cannot smell things. I took their word that the rug still had an odor. I, as I always do, apologized that they were not satisfied with our work. The odor was probably still there because of the possible time between the dog urine getting on it and when it was brought in for cleaning.

I told John Wakley that I would refund his entire payment of $110.45. However, he must take the carpet to any dry cleaner of his choice within fifty miles of my store.
If that cleaner was able to remove the odor and wear spots on the back of the rug to John Wakleys satisfaction, bring his receipt properly marked paid in full and I would refund his $110.45 in full.

John Wakley and family objected very vocally and physically calling me a thief and a no good and threatening to do me and my business serious harm in the community. We had at this point cleaned his carpet three times charging him only for the initial cleaning.

All three Deputies heard my story I reaffirmed that I always say we will do our best but there are no promises when it comes to stains or odors. It is always the customers call if they want to gamble on stains or odors being removed. We clean and sanitize. We have no way to guarantee removal of stains or odors. There are just to many variables.

All of the Deputy Sherriffs told me I did not have to have made any offer to John Wakley. The Deputies said I had no moral nor legal responsibility to make any offer
at all especially in light of the fact that we cleaned the rug three times charging only for the initial cleaning.

The lead Deputy, a female Deputy, even went so far as to smell the carpet which she had them remove from the trunk of their vehicle. The Deputy told them and me that she did not smell anything from the rug. The Deputy told John Wakley exactly what she later said to me.

The Deputy made it a point to let John Wakley and group know that Gene gave them a very more than fair offer and she told them that the other Deputies agreed with her.

The Sarasota County FL Deputy told John Wakley and group to leave and not return for any reason.Anyone doubting my story can get a copy of the police report from the Sarasota County Deputies office. Case Closed.