Complaint Review: GEOHoliday

• Reported By: Rafael — Anthony New Mexico United States of America
GEOHoliday
P.O.Box 93776 Las Vegas, NV 89193 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

GEOHoliday Starpoint Resort Group SCAM Las Vegas , Nevada

In 2011 we were lured into attending a time share presentation with GEOHoliday in Las Vegas, NV.  We spent several hours with pushy sales people who promissed us tons of free travel and level rates with no black out/seasonal increases.  Once we read the fine print we realized this was a scam.

I was asked to sign a sur-pay authorizaiton with blank bank account information that they would not submit unitl I informed them to after deciding I wanted to pay this way.  GEO immediately started taking payments from my account without my authorization!  Unfortunately I confused these payments with another company I make payments to and realized this 4 months later.

I cancelled the contract as soon as we arrived home from my trip but it was one day late.  They purposely schedule you on your arrival as they know you will not take time in Vegas to review the contract.  We have decided to not pay GEO one more pennie even at the cost of it affecting our credit rating. GEO does not care about you or your wishes.  They will try to take your money at any cost.  DO NOT be a victim!  I hope this keeps someone from falling into their trap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2012 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GEOHoliday/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193/GEOHoliday-Starpoint-Resort-Group-SCAM-Las-Vegas-Nevada-898220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GEOHoliday