Complaint Review: GEOHoliday

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2007

• Reported By:Boise Idaho
GEOHoliday
2206 Paradise Road Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

GEOHoliday used deception lies and fraud Las Vegas Nevada

Purchased a timeshare from Geoholiday in 2006. Before purchasing, I asked numerous questions about their program (discounted flights, travel arrangements, etc). I was told (3 salesmen present in the room), that US Flights would cost me approx. 5000 points, and outside US would be between 7500 and 10,000. During 2007, I tried to get a flight through Geoholiday. They wanted 20,000 points for 1 roundtrip flight within the US. When I told them that I was quoted 5000 points when I purchased, they asked me to show it to them in writing. Kind of hard to do, when the papers weren't present when I purchased the package. They stated that they papers had to be mailed to me because I was actually purchasing property, and it had to go through the title company. I was also promised 2 free trips. Eight days in Mexico, and a Cruise. I have had great difficulty finding anyone at Geo who will discuss this with me. I keep hearing that the person I need to talk to is no longer there. I urge everyone to use care in dealing with this company.

Harley2ride
Boise, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2007 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GEOHoliday/Las-Vegas-Nevada/GEOHoliday-used-deception-lies-and-fraud-Las-Vegas-Nevada-292943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GEOHoliday