Complaint Review: GEORGIA HOME SERVICES AKA-- BEYONDMAILING

• Submitted: Tue, June 08, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, June 08, 2004

• Reported By:south amboy New Jersey
GEORGIA HOME SERVICES AKA-- BEYONDMAILING
beyondmailing.com Phenix City, Alabama U.S.A.

Georgia Home GEORGIA HOME SERVICES AKA-- BEYONDMAILING RIPOFF PEOPLE, DONT SEND YOUR MONEY TO THEM! Phoenix City Alabama

Ok Georgia Home Services-AKA-Beyondmailing.com are the same scam artists...

I had actually gotten through to them on a friday morning... I got some lady on the phone, I told her I call all the time and the phone bill is sky high and that I never get through to anyone, she says, well I dont know how no one picked up for you, the phones are ringing off the hook all the time.. and someone is always picking up...BS!!!! No one ever picks up there, I got lucky that time, actually no I didn't I still didn't get my money back from them....

This "Lady" and I had gotten into a little fight on the phone about how they are rip offs and I wanted my money back.. She then said that the boss makes 6,000 a week, I said thats because he is ripping people off left and right. I told her that I had sent the money to them on January 12th 2004. She said that there is no way I can get my money back because the 30 days are up. What a B****!!!!!

I called back after she had hung up on me and I left her a message saying that, some business u have running,, you sit there and hang up on people, yeah that's a legitmate business. I also mentioned something about my lawyer--- saying that if I didnt get my 35.00 back that I would sue them for every penny they are worth, since then I havent heard anything from them. Whatever- I will never trust a " Work at home business"....again.. Those a**es should not be allowed to get away with this kind of BS..I am so pissed at all these people who rip innocent people off like myself, and others. It makes me so MAD!!!!!!!!

Cherice
south amboy, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2004 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GEORGIA-HOME-SERVICES-AKA-BEYONDMAILING/Phenix-City-Alabama/Georgia-Home-GEORGIA-HOME-SERVICES-AKA-BEYONDMAILING-RIPOFF-PEOPLE-DONT-SEND-YOUR-MONEY-94151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GEORGIA HOME SERVICES AKA-- BEYONDMAILING