Complaint Review: GERALD MATHER

• Submitted: Mon, April 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 14, 2008

• Reported By:EL PASO Texas
GERALD MATHER
WORLD WIDW VACATION MARKETING Daytona, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-4583874
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Kenneth Lamborn, WORLD WIDE VACATION MARKETING TOOK MONEY, DIDN'T SELL PROPERTY, MOVED WITHOUT RETURNING MONEY WITHIN ONE YEAR Daytona Florida

I entered an agreement with a Kenneth Lamborn of World Wide Vacation Marketingi n April 2007. I paid approximatly $760.00 to have them advertise, and physically show my time share located in Jacksonville, FL. with the intent of selling my time share. I was hesitant and Mr. Lamborn called and emailed me repeatedly trying to get me to allow his company to sell my time share. I finally agreed only after I was given a gurantee that my money would be refunded is my time share was not sold within one year. I have been trying to contact Kenneth Lamborn (email and phone) since Feb 2008 to get my money refunded. At this time I have not been able to get in touch with this agency. I feel like I have been robbed, and these people are getting away with theft by deception.

Gerald
EL PASO, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2008 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GERALD-MATHER/Daytona-Florida/Kenneth-Lamborn-WORLD-WIDE-VACATION-MARKETING-TOOK-MONEY-DIDNT-SELL-PROPERTY-MOVED-WIT-326048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GERALD MATHER