Complaint Review: GET10000FANS.COM

• Updated: Tue, September 10, 2013

• Reported By: Harold — Buckeye Arizona
GET10000FANS.COM
GROVE CITY, Pennsylvania USA

GET10000FANS.COM BRIAN MORAN THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY, BUT YOU CAN'T CONTACT THEM TO STOP. GROVE CITY Pennsylvania

My wife purchased this product using my debit card under the impression that it was a one time charge.  30 days later another charge in the amount of $47 hit my account.  I tried contacting them, not for a refund as this could have been an oversight on my wife's part, but to cancel whatever service she purchased.

First, I can't find a telephone number anywhere, but my bank did, and I called them.  I called them 8 times over a period of 24 hours and the phones was busy each time.

Next, I email them.  I wait 3 days and no response.  I email them again.  I wait 2 days, not response.  I call them again, only to get another busy tone.

Finally, I had to cancel my debit card to prevent any additional charges.

P.S. For anyone thinking of using this service, the only thing worse than the lack of customer service, was the silly information this guy is peddling.

Harold

Brian, please defend yourself!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GET10000FANSCOM/GROVE-CITY-Pennsylvania-16127/GET10000FANSCOM-BRIAN-MORAN-THEY-TAKE-YOUR-MONEY-BUT-YOU-CANT-CONTACT-THEM-TO-STOP-GR-1083455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GET10000FANS.COM