Complaint Review: GETEMERADLUX.COM

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: Jackie — Wake Forest North Carolina United States of America
GETEMERADLUX.COM
Internet, California United States of America

GETEMERADLUX.COM Getemeradlux Advertising For Better Health Rip-Off Internet, California

I was sent an email advertising an opportunity to try Getemeradlux electronic cigarettes for free. All I had to do was pay for the shipping.

The ad stated that if I paid $4.95 shipping, I would receive an electronic cigarette along with 4 cartridges and the charger.  I saw no other statement that there would be additional charges.

I ordered it. I got my bank statement  and the shipping was taken out on the 28th of January. But, on the 11th of February they also took out $114.95!!!

This is a total rip-off and I want my money back! I will sent the cigarette and cartridges back! They are not worth $114.95! I can get better quality of electronic cigarette for a whole lot cheaper.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 05:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GETEMERADLUXCOM/Internet-California-/GETEMERADLUXCOM-Getemeradlux-Advertising-For-Better-Health-Rip-Off-Internet-California-1016565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GETEMERADLUX.COM