Complaint Review: GEVALIA COFFEE

• Submitted: Wed, October 03, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 03, 2007

• Reported By:Madison North Carolina
gevalia.com Dover, Delaware U.S.A.

I cancelled my account before Christmas of 2006. They continued to send their nasty coffee. I threw it away and called them to request they not send me anymore of their product AGAIN. They informed me that I OWE them for the coffee they sent after my subscription cancellation! I refused to pay. Then I received a bill DOUBLING the amount they billed me for earlier! I called and refused to pay. NOW I am receiving mail from a collection agency.

When I called Gevalia today, they still have record of my account, but NO RECORD OF MY CANCELLATION!! Instead, they have a record which states that GEVALIA cancelled my account due to non-payment! Also, they ADMITTED that the double billing is a mistake, but cannot garuntee that it will be disclosed to the collection company!! WHAT A RIP-OFF!! WATCH THIS COMPANY, FOLKS!!!

Madison, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2007 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GEVALIA-COFFEE/Dover-Delaware/GEVALIA-COFFEE-STILL-RIPPING-ME-OFF-Dover-Delaware-276820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GEVALIA COFFEE