• Report: #205063

• Web:
  • Category: Liars

*Consumer Comment: I get offers from GEVALIA Coffee all the time

*Consumer Comment: Rebuttal

I ordered a coffe maker, and got a free box of coffe, then chose to cancel my account, which I was told I could do anytime. I called them to close it, was told it was closed by a VERY sarcastic woman. then recieved a bill for almost 100 dollars, I called and called, asked what this was for. could never get anyone to tell me. they reported it to my credit.
I still call here and there, they tell me they have no record of my account....WTF?

Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2006 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GEVALIA-Coffee/internet/GEVALIA-Coffee-GEVALIA-SENDS-BILLS-FOR-NOTHING-WONt-explain-Internet-205063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GEVALIA Coffee

I get offers from GEVALIA Coffee all the time

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

by email and USPS. I never responded, and I remember the coffee being quoted as costing maybe $10/lb, maybe less, in their monthly program. Was their promotional coffee brewer *free* or was a bag of their coffee free? I forget.

But I have bought excellent Braun and Krupps brewers for $20 over the years, and "organic" coffee at Sam's for $11 per 2.5 pounds or $4.40/lb

So I am not sure what advantages GEVALIA Coffee offers..... The OP's problem would seem to be a real disadvantage.

AUTHOR: Diane - (U.S.A.)

I have ordered from Gevalia over the years, and several times they made errors on shipping, which they corrected, and once the coffee maker went out and they replaced it--no problem. I have never had a bad experience with them. Sorry that you did have such an awful experience with them.

I have even recommended them to friends, and they have never had a problem. I wish you luck.