Complaint Review: GForce Performance Chips

• Reported By: James M — Pensacola Florida
GForce Performance Chips
17595 Harvard Ste. C-194 Irvine, California USA

GForce Performance Chips Worthless product Irvine California

*Author of original report: Conflict resolved

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Contact Us! We will take care of you.

GForce Performance Chip actually caused my truck to run rough & LOSE MPG. Dropped from 16.8 to 15.5mpg  Wiring instructions werent very clear. Called tech support. They instructed me differently than the written directions. Ran 2 tanks of gas though my 2011 Silverado, with HORRIBLE results. Called to return it, was told I was out of warranty !!! Imagine that. Been sitting on my desk for 6 months, makes a great paper weight !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2013 02:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GForce-Performance-Chips/Irvine-California-92614/GForce-Performance-Chips-Worthless-product-Irvine-California-1096432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GForce Performance Chips

Conflict resolved

AUTHOR: James M - ()

G-Force resolved my issue with them. They contacted me via email & a follow up phone call. Thank you for your cooperation G-Force.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Contact Us! We will take care of you.

AUTHOR: GForceChips - ()

Email us at sales@gforcechips.com. Let's resolve this issue you are having. We take care of our customers, and would never want our product to be described as a paper weight. Email us, we will review your issue, get you an RMA #, and have it returned for a full refund.

Looking forward to resolving this issue,

-GForce Customer Support