Complaint Review: GGW Aka Girls Gone Wild

• Submitted: Thu, September 11, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, September 11, 2003

• Reported By:Lebanon Indiana
GGW Aka Girls Gone Wild
P.O. Box 9231 Sylmar, California U.S.A.

GGW Aka Girls Gone Wild charged my credit card without my authorization on numerous occasions Sylmar California

This company(GGW), took it upon themselves to charge my debit card for products that I requested not to be sent. I only wanted to purchase a prank gift for a friend and it is really costing me.

I contacted them and sent back 2 videos, with bold instructions not to send me anything else and to credit my card. When I come home today, a new video is waiting for me and another $ 25.00 is stolen from my account.

I would like to know when I am going to get my money back! Some of us actually have to work for our money and just can't go around charging people's cards.

Jason
Lebanon, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2003 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GGW-Aka-Girls-Gone-Wild/Sylmar-California-91392-9231/GGW-Aka-Girls-Gone-Wild-charged-my-credit-card-without-my-authorization-on-numerous-occasi-66846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GGW Aka Girls Gone Wild