Complaint Review: GGW- GIRLS GONE WILD VIDEOS

• Submitted: Wed, September 25, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, September 25, 2002

• Reported By:HOUSTON TX
GGW- GIRLS GONE WILD VIDEOS
PO BOX 9231 SYLMAR, California U.S.A.

GGW- GIRLS GONE WILD VIDEOS RIPOFF, CHARGED MY ACCOUNT AND SENT VIDEOS AFTER CANCELING SYLMAR California

I had ordered the videos over the phone and had flat out told the customer service lady that I didnt want any sent to me, and she said that I would only recieve those I ordered. After recieving the videos about a month later I got another through the mail,that I had not ordered. I did not order it so I wrote cancel on the box and returned it. A couple of weeks later I recieved my credit card statment and sure enough I was charged for the additional video I had not ordered.

This is not right, how can I be charged for something I had not even purchased? What kind of a rip-off company would charge you without you knowing it just because they have your credit card number? Just this passed Tuesday I recieved another video after I had already canceled. I then found out I was charged again. I finally got a number to call for customer service.

When calling I was put on hold for twenty minutes, this is a long distance call to California. So now I have to pay for that too. The lady said that my money would be refunded within thirty days, but I will see if that ever comes. I suggest to everyone not to ever order from these crooks. As soon as they get your credit card number they will start charging and sending you videos unknowingly. Please take my advice.

GILBERT
HOUSTON, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2002 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GGW-GIRLS-GONE-WILD-VIDEOS/SYLMAR-California-91392-9231/GGW-GIRLS-GONE-WILD-VIDEOS-RIPOFF-CHARGED-MY-ACCOUNT-AND-SENT-VIDEOS-AFTER-CANCELING-SY-31109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GGW- GIRLS GONE WILD VIDEOS