Complaint Review: GGW (Girls Gone Wild Video)

• Submitted: Thu, February 27, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, February 27, 2003

• Reported By:Bossier City Louisiana
GGW (Girls Gone Wild Video)
ggwcustomerservice.com Skylmar, California U.S.A.

GGW, Girls Gone Wild Video rip-off dishonest unauthorized billing of credit card Skylmar California

I order as a gag gift the Girls Gone Wild video my a friend - I too gave my credit card # (Biggggggggg mistake) Advised the person on the phone that this was a one time deal that I did not want to join anything - all my answers to her questions was "NO". I have been receiving a video a month - which is being returned - my credit card is automatically charged - no refund has been received. I have sent a letter to customer service - no response (even had another charge appear on my credit card last week).

I sent a copy to the Better Business Bureau & will be sending a follow-up letter on 2/28/03. I even tried calling - was disconnected 3 times then rec'd a recording that all customer service reps were busy that there would be 2 minute wait - they never came on the line.

It seems the only recourse at this time is to cancel my credit card to keep GGW from charging anything else to my account. Any help that can be provided will be greatly appreciated.

Pam
Bossier City, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2003 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GGW-Girls-Gone-Wild-Video/Skylmar-California-91392-9231/GGW-Girls-Gone-Wild-Video-rip-off-dishonest-unauthorized-billing-of-credit-card-Skylmar-C-47230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GGW (Girls Gone Wild Video)