Complaint Review: GGW (Girls Gone Wild) Video

• Submitted: Thu, January 23, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, January 23, 2003

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
GGW (Girls Gone Wild) Video
P.O Box 9231 Sylmar, California U.S.A.

GGW Video,(Girls Gone Wild) Credit Card continues to be charged after sending registered letter Sylmar California

I think many of you reading this report will turn your head on me b/c I purchases a controversial product. At the request of a friend (for his birthday present), I ordered a "Girls Gone Wild" DVD. These videos are advertised on MTV and E! entertainment channel.

Skeptical about giving my credit card information to this ethically challenged organization, I asked for the customer service representatives manager when I ordered. I made sure that my credit card would not be charged for any other product at any other time. The manager assured me that I would only recieved the DVD that I ordered at that time.

I was wrong. 3 additional videos have come in the mail. After the first one was sent, I immediately sent back the video with a letter asking them to stop sending the videos and more importantly, stop charging my credit card. I registered the letter so they would be certain to recieve it. But the videos keep coming and my credit card continues to be charged.

I am appauled at the business practices at work here. I intend to take legal action after consulation with my lawyer. Please do not order ANYTHING from this company.

John
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2003 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GGW-Girls-Gone-Wild-Video/Sylmar-California-91392-9231/GGW-VideoGirls-Gone-Wild-Credit-Card-continues-to-be-charged-after-sending-registered-l-42587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GGW (Girls Gone Wild) Video