Complaint Review: GGW - Girls Gone Wild

• Submitted: Tue, September 27, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, September 27, 2005

• Reported By:albany Oregon
GGW - Girls Gone Wild
P.o. Box 10100 Van Nuys, California U.S.A.

GGW - Girls Gone Wild ripoff Van Nuys California

*Consumer Comment: Things you can do

I got a phone call asking me if i wanted two free movies, all I had to do is pay the $5.00 shipping charge. They said other movies would follow, but that I could cancel at any time. I can't get a hold of any one to cancel. They sent me the two "free" movies, but that's it.They keep charging my credit card, and they haven't even sent any other movies.

VERY PISSED!!!!!! If I lived in Van Nuys, I would wait at the post office box and give someone a piece of my mind.

Jacob
albany, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2005 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GGW-Girls-Gone-Wild/Van-Nuys-California-91410/GGW-Girls-Gone-Wild-ripoff-Van-Nuys-CaliforniaFOX-6-investigative-reporter-John-Mattes-f-158587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GGW - Girls Gone Wild

Things you can do

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

Jacob,
The first thing to do is call your credit card company and report the charges and get them to start the investigation. That should stop any future charges for now. You may or may not have to pay for what is already charged. After doing that call your AUTORNY(I know I spelt that wrong.) General and file a complaint with them. GGW has been playing this same game for years and have been taken to court for similar business practices..

Of course(and forgive me some being a bit preachy)take this as a learning experience and unless you read all the little tiny fine print do not agree to any of thes offers.

Good Luck,