Complaint Review: GGW - Girs Gone Wild

• Submitted: Mon, May 19, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 19, 2008

• Reported By:Ponce Other
GGW - Girs Gone Wild
28340 Avenue Crocker Unit 101 Valencia, California U.S.A.

GGW - Girs Gone Wild Company goes wild nakinf fraudulent charges to credit cards, don't be the next, it can happens to you Valencia California

At first I received several charges to my credit card that I never authorized, I went to my bank inmediatly and report fraudulent activity in my account.

For my surprised I received two dvds Girls Gone Wild that I never ordered, they have a returnd address wich is the same I write above. My bank is helping me to resolved this matter, but they need to stop this, what we can do?

Ana I
Puerto Rico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2008 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GGW-Girs-Gone-Wild/Valencia-California-91355/GGW-Girs-Gone-Wild-Company-goes-wild-nakinf-fraudulent-charges-to-credit-cards-dont-be-333591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GGW - Girs Gone Wild