Complaint Review: GGW, MRA Holding, Mantra Sites, Girls Gone Wild

• Submitted: Fri, July 25, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, September 29, 2003

• Reported By:Copper Hill Virginia
GGW, MRA Holding, Mantra Sites, Girls Gone Wild
MRA Holdings, P.O. Box 150, Hollywood, CA 90078 Hollywood, California U.S.A.

GGW, MRA Holding, Mantra Sites, Girls Gone Credit Card & Mail Order Fraud - Send Complaints Here: Hollywood California

*Consumer Comment: they're really pissing a lot of people off

*Consumer Comment: calling and faxing the attorney general

Mail all complaints to :
Office of the Attorney General
State of California
P.O. Box 944255
Sacramento, CA 94244-2550

Fax Copy to: 916-874-7660
Also Fax Copy to: 213-687-0233 (Los Angeles)

Mantra Sites (Domain Name: GIRLSGONEWILD.COM)
Administrative Contact:

555 Anton Boulevard
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

TM
Linden, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2003 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GGW-MRA-Holding-Mantra-Sites-Girls-Gone-Wild/Hollywood-California-90078/GGW-MRA-Holding-Mantra-Sites-Girls-Gone-Credit-Card-Mail-Order-Fraud-Send-Complai-64649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GGW, MRA Holding, Mantra Sites, Girls Gone Wild

they're really pissing a lot of people off

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

I just got off the phone with a rep. There is no supervisor present as they say and he said I can leave a voice mail message and I refused to. They don't return any phone calls. To answer anyone complaint about what to do about these people, have someone else call them and state that you will no longer be at the number. The rep told me I'm not a customer no longer and I asked him how long it takes to get me off that list and he stated a couple of days.

I received five more phone calls last week ao aomeone isn't getting it to their thick heads. I'm still faxing off a letter to the Attorney Generals office because their idiots. I've been told you have to register to that DNC list.

I had previously canceled that phony membership about keep as many titles, cancel anytime. You can find them in stores, you just have to look. Someone else told me once they have your name, number and info tnat means 100 times more to them. I don't like the way their business practice is because they're really pissing a lot of people off and someone else isn't going to take it the right way.

calling and faxing the attorney general

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

I'm calling and faxing the attorney general because they we're told to put me on the DNC list. The first time my sister told them to and the lady refused to.